This Pricacy Policy explains how Beef Academy uses personal information we collect and how you can limit our use of that personal data.
1. What information do we gather?
We gather information that relates to, and can identify you (name, age, address, and so on) and information that does not identify you (visitor behaviour patterns). We use this information to evaluate our Website, to ensure that our Website and services run properly and that we are paid for advertising services we offer.
2. How do we gather information?
Information is gathered directly and indirectly.
3. How do we use your information?
We might use it to:
- Remember you when you visit our website and track your browsing patterns by using cookies;
- Ensure product or services you receive are correcly administered;
- Contact you by e-mail to let you know about our products, services and promotions;
- Ensure our Website is presented in the most effective manner for your computer of mobile device;
- To monitor Website usage.
4. Accessing and updating your personal information
You can access and update your personal information by accessing your account on our Website.
A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your computer when your visit certain websites. Find out more on www.cookiecentral.com.
The password your provide when registering with the Website is encrypted to ensure protection against unauthorised access to your personal information.
We do our outmost to protect the privacy of our customers, but unfortunately data transmissions over the internet cannot be entirely secured. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and sending your personal information is on your own risk.
7. Disclosing your information
We may disclose your personal information if we are approached by a potential buyer of our business, but only if we are required to do so by law.
Sometimes we do share your information with third parties on our behalf, but we never sell or pass on your personal information for marketing purposes.
8. Changes tot his Policy
If we change this Policy, we will post changes on this page. Please check the Website regularly for the latest version of this Policy.